Tuesday 23 August 2011

Gifted hands I'm Blessed With

Hello world! We are really sorry for the loud silence. It's been a while since we've updated this blog and I'd hate to make anyone feel neglected. A few days ago I was going through my pictures and I came across this one picture which reminded me of how far along I've come considering the fact that I'm a person who gives up easily. This image is an image of a sculpture project we did last year at varsity when I was a first year student. This one was done by myself and i was sooo proud of myself as I never had passion for clay. I'd build a bit today, and tomorrow when i got to school a nose would have fallen off, until the whole thing cracked, then I started over, so what you see right now is my final sculpture which took all I had. Soon I am going to post a picture of a silk screen project I am currently busy with. The moral of the story found in this picture is : never give up, trying is better than saying I can't. After all nothing is impossible, they say.
PS: Remember the aim is to pose, point, and click!

Mazzie

No comments: